COMPS COMING UP….
Lake Charlegrark 13th – 15th December
Xmas party and fishing comp at Lake Charlegrark.
- Starts 5pm Friday 13th of December through to Midday Sunday 15th of December. Weigh in afterwards.
- The annual casting comp will be on the Saturday afternoon.
- Xmas party Saturday night in the camp kitchen.
- Angling club will organise the Xmas leg of ham and chicken. Everyone chip in. Prob be about $10 per family. Tamara Stott Nossack will post a list of salads and desserts that will need to be brought by each family – see the Facebook Page.
- White elephant gift exchange for the adults with gifts having to start with the letter P and max $20.
- Need to know how many kids will be attending as well. I’ve booked 8 powered sites to start with.
- Be there or be square.
Pritchards – 13th, 14th, 15th March 2020
For all the info, and updates, go to the Facebook Page
We are a family club, currently with over 60 members. Each year between September and March, we plan great fishing competitions at a variety of locations – both freshwater & sea fishing.
We are fortunate enough to have several sponsors, who make it possible to offer great prizes for every fishing competition, as well as end of year presentations.
Please contact us if you would like to become a Sponsor.
Our AGM was today all serving committee members were retained. President - Brett Pope Vice President - Stephen Hocking Secretary / Treasurer - Jenny O'Connor Good to see a fair crew there. On that note we had a fishing comp as well . Fish caught: 8 Redfin total...
Absolutely perfect weather for our comp at Pritchard’s this weekend …..
Results for Clarkes Lake is 0 fish weighed in. I heard Louis is getting that good he is now catching fish with only his hands!…..
Open Comp for Jan was a big fishy weekend!…….
Our comp results for Christmas @ Lake Charlegrark Todd Leehanne. Mens biggest -Cod - 3 kg Paula Gust. Women's biggest- Cod -3.1st Billy Leehanne. Kids boys biggest - Cod -3.2kg Riley McMullen. Encouragement award Jess Cox. Fastest Yabby Anna McDonald. Casting comp....
Presentations of first Fishing Comp for the 2018/19 Season……
Congratulations to the new appointments: Brett Pope (President) and Jenny O’Connor (Secretary/Treasurer) in their….
Our first meet for the new season was at Bringalbert last weekend, 14th October. Nobody caught a fish, but we all had fun as usual. We also held the AGM, and here are the results: Our two head honcho's are continuing on - Scott Carberry as President again, and Julie...
Taylors Lake Fishing Comp – Feb 2017